Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's been awhile..

I can't believe the last time I wrote in this was almost 2 months ago. This summer has been really busy for me so far and it's just now slowing down for me. It started off with going to Italy and dancing which was amazing. Then I went to the Vanderbilt dance festival for 2 weeks and danced all day. I just got back from spending a week in Florida with the family and now I am back working in Bowling Green. This summer is going by pretty fast and I'm just trying to keep up haha. Work is pretty uneventful and I am going to have to find some new hobbies because now I have no school work to work on. I am already tired of sitting and being on my computer all day. I worked on ordering pics from Italy to print out, it was tiring and I only ended up ordering about half of them to print because I have so many and not enough money to get them all right now. One thing I have learned today is that I cannot work and sit at a desk or stare at a computer all day...I am dying for a change of scenery and to be outside with the warm sun and fresh air. Recently I have spent some time reflecting on how much time does seem to fly by these days. I was having coffee with one of my best friends from high school yesterday and we were saying that we felt like we just graduated high school..how are we about to graduate from college? insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment