Monday, January 26, 2009
The Semester Begins..
Today was our first day of classes for the spring semester. I've only had one class so far today but it was a 2 hour ballet/pointe class that started at 9:10. I kept up better than I thought I would but I am definitely going have to work harder in this class since it's more advanced than what I'm used to or done before. For some reason my residual check is being held so I guess I will have to go see why that is after classes today. I don't owe anything because then i wouldn't be getting a residual check in the first place. so weird. unless it's something to do with cancelling my meal plan this morning and now im getting back more? i don't know. I'm at work right now and then I have choreography when I get off. This semester my days start off at 7 or 8 and end around 4. Then I have all the additional things to do such as working out, bible study, studying, and sleeping. I don't really have lunch breaks so I just eat inbetween classes or at work ha. I already wish I could have a nap today, it's going to be a long and hard semester. I actually got a call this morning for an interview with the bagel place on campus, I haven't called back yet. I applied back in August which is funny and I may see if I could work there too since I don't always work that much here at the museum store. this week I only have 4 hours because with my schedule and museum hours that is all it allows during the week and i work every other weekend. but I don't want to get too crazy and put more on my plate than i can handle. the good thing about most of my dance classes though is that I don't have to study, i just have to work out and work on exercises out of class. i still need to work on these internship applications, blah. im planning to go home this weekend for my birthday. it's pretty much my only motivation to survive this week because i can't wait to go out to eat and have cake and ice cream haha. seriously, the thing I love the most about birthdays is birthday cake. Althought, I am picky and don't like the homemade. I love love love bought cake from kroger. white cake and white icing. my absolutely favorite, i really just love the icing more than anything. i can't wait to eat some. haha i think my mom found it funny that i love bought cake instead of her or grandma making one. i like bought and homemade pies. i wish it would be warmer instead of this winter ice storm warnings that we have. it's no fun going to class when it's freezing outside, plus ice isn't cool, only snow. well later tonight i plan to workout and hopefully i get my check so i can go to walmart and buy more food for this week. i ran out of cereal this morning and i want some oatmeal. anywhos, off to working and more class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment