Saturday, January 24, 2009

So here am I..

Well currently I'm at work, doing nothing really. I came in earlier today around 8 because people might get here early for the campus tours but I don't think anyone ended up coming until 9ish which is when I usually come in on Saturdays. Surprisingly I'm not really all that tired. I don't get to sleep in anymore :( at least until next Saturday. I have class at 9 or 8 everyday so I guess I am going to have to get used to getting up early and become a morning person. It may not be that easy, I am going to have to force myself to go to bed early since I have usually stayed up until 3 this winter break. I don't really have anything much to write about...I watched the office and grey's anatomy this morning to catch myself up. I should work on an internship application but I haven't been in the mood...maybe I will get myself motivated to work on it some. I could go for a nice nap in my bed with some warm cocoa. probably won't happen today but it's a nice thought...I think one of my roomies are I are gonna try to tackle some tae-bo with Billy Blanks when I get off. could be fun or painful..haha well that's all I got for now. here's to a new semester beginning..

No comments:

Post a Comment