Monday, October 12, 2009

Frazzled

The title of this blog is how I feel right now. I have so many things going through my mind of things I need to get done, future plans, options for career path, classes next semester, bible study prep, Honduras prep, pretty much any and all things are running through my mind and it's hard to contain them all and remember all these things! I'm wondering when I;ll have rehearsal this week, when can I meet with people, when I'll get to eat or hang with this person, preparing for class/meetings. oh Lord I am a mess. My schedule is crazy and today I realized how quickly the month of October is flying by and wondering how I'm going to get it all done. Also, realizing I register for next semester Nov. 3rd, weird! So I already tried to figure out my schedule, it's going to be just as insane as this semester if not worse. Welcome to my life, it's good but hectic, which I like but sometimes I do enjoy a break. I don't really have a point to this entry, just needed to try and sort out things in my mind. I really need some choreographic inspiration right now, I have to choreograph a solo for the student dance concert which is in like 3 weeks..I'm a little stressed about it. I have no idea what concept I should do, something not depressing..that's about as far as I've gotten. awesome, well time to see if I have rehearsal. adios amigos

No comments:

Post a Comment