Monday, February 9, 2009

I hate Mondays...

I hate mondays because I have the worst class to start off my day and week. Ballet...I feel lately here that everytime I have left that class I feel terrible about myself and find myself wanting a different major..but it's just that flippin class. I feel so intimidated because I suck it up and am surrounded by girls who are much better than me. I feel that I haven't gotten my life together very well this semester so far and the message that I'm not good enough is constantly going through my mind. I really want to be done with school but that's a scary thought at the same time. When I'm not in class, I'm working...I wish I had an easier major sometimes. Although I'm too far along to even consider that and that would just be dumb to let one little class get me down. soo yeah anyways..just needed to get that out.

1 comment:

  1. let's here it for Clifton...
    girl the enemy will do that to ya, make you doubt yourself and all you've ever done. James 4:7-read it!
    totally a better dancer than me if that helps ;)

    ReplyDelete