Friday, February 20, 2009
title of blog.
Well another week has seem to have flown by, to be honest, I feel like I didn't get much accomplished this week...I didn't have anything due really soo I kinda just hung out with people a lot which was a good thing but maybe I should have managed my time a little better because I'm sitting here now looking at the long list of things I need to do this weekend and for next week. I am going home this weekend, I am pretty excited actually, it is nice to get away sometimes. Plus, all my roommates and most of my friends are going home as well so a good weekend to pick to go home. I don't have class today or next friday, just work for 4 hours which is just fine by me. It's nice to get a break. This week Susan, Chelsea, and I went to look at apartments for next year which was exciting. We are planning to reach a decision by Monday and sign by the end of next week since all the special offers are going on now. My apt. now is pretty ghetto and I can't wait to move out in May. haha The only great thing about the place I'm at now is the location and price, otherwise it's sketchy and run down ha. Seriously, the gutter is front of the building is halfway blown off and is sitting on my friend susan's balcony and shingles are falling off the building...what else...creepy asians with their smelly food, i feel like everday something appears to be falling apart. If you try to call for a maintainance problem they usually get mad about it which is just ridiculous and most of the time they don't even fix the problem. Their response to the falling gutter was "we don't have a ladder" wow that is pretty lame. I can't wait to move outta there, plus there have been roommate conflicts, really with just one person who has been one of my best friends. I dread telling her we're not living together next year but I am hoping she doesn't take offense and that we don't lose our friendship. Just some people you can't live with and we haven't talked about living for next year anyway so she shouldn't have assumed that I was going to live with her. it's a mess but I am praying for wisdom for the right words to say to her. anyways, I am excited because tomorrow I have a free saturday! which means I don't have to be anywhere by 9 and I don't have to set an alarm clock! I haven't known this feeling since school started back. and it is 2 weeks until spring break! I feel like this semester is going by pretty quickly but I am just now having my first tests and paper due next week...on the same day :( oh well. I will just have to make sure I am more disciplined with school this week. all right, well my morning shift of work is over, I have to work again at 2 to 4 then it's off to hvegas. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment