Saturday, March 28, 2009
Juggling
I am so relieved that this week is done with. It was very stressful! I had a quiz, paper, and 2 tests and other random hw stuff. I felt like I had no time for anything but school which is true ha. This week should be better, I still have a test and some other things but nothing too stressful like this week was. I feel like I haven't been myself this semester in the way that I get things done and stay on top of them. I keep forgetting when things are due and what I have to do. I don't know why, it's strange. I think it's because I am trying to apply for scholarships, internships, and go to school and work. and have a social life ha. oh and the fact that I have 19 hours...yeahh ha. This weekend I have to make some decisions about the summer and then next week figure out my schedule next semester. All I can do right now is to pray about what to do and what the future may hold. Last night I went to Louisville with some friends to see the Easter Passion Play at Southeast Christian church. It was so amazing and awesome. It was the most professional and biggest productions I've ever seen of the Easter story. It was 2 hours long with no breaks but to be honest, it didn't feel like it went that long. I really enjoyed it and felt like I was in a mall/arena at that church, crazyness! I didn't recognize the church at first because it doesn't really look like one and it's massive. I can't imagine what it would be like to go somewhere that big but they were so nice and welcoming. It would be like going to Passion all the time. it was fun. well, I am just waiting for the last hour to past here at work then I am going home to visit and take care of a few things. whoo hoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment