Saturday, March 7, 2009
Spring Break
Well spring break has begun, I am working this weekend until I go home on Sunday. It's pretty much boring and I refuse to get a jump start on school right now, I am taking my break. I am tired of looking at my computer all day though, facebook isn't too entertaining for very long. I bought "The Ragamuffin Gospel" last night so I started reading that since I had heard it was good from various people I know and finally decided it was time for me to read it. I really like it so far, I think I'm only on the 3rd chapter right now. Well I wish I was going somewhere besides home for spring break, this is the first year that I haven't since being in college, it's kinda weird. I don't really look forward to going home right now since there have been some conflicts but hopefully it won't be too bad? I don't know. Lately I've been dealing with a lot of frustration and sadness in my life, mostly relating to family things and some school. I don't like it, it's not normal for me but I'll be okay. I have issues in my life and I am in the process of dealing with them and it's not an easy road but I am relying on Christ to get me through it all. But enough of this, Today is a beautiful day full of warm sunshine and no cold weather which makes me very happy. I am so ready for spring, I hope it doesn't get too cold again, I want to put away my winter clothes. It's supposed to rain tomorrow though :( it is a bright day and I get to go enjoy it by talking a walk :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment